we want to set up an experiment which consists of two parts. One of them is planned to look like this:
– 200 ms a screen with “XXX” in the center
– a description of a person until key press (this is not the answer – only to make sure that people read the description)
– another description until the subjects press one of the three response keys (this is critical for our measure)
– 1 s a blank screen
This will be repeated several times.
I tried to set this up following your instruction in building a survey from scratch but several problems occured:
– One of them was that I did not know how to define which key has to be pressed and means what.
– No matter which key I pressed the experiment did not go on.
– Another problem was that I could not change the time how long the first and the last page were displayed.
– Sometimes the XXX and the description were shown on one page
Moreover, I did not understand if I need this Loop and Merge function? Because here, we have a fixed order within the blocks…
It would be great if you could help me.