Qualtrics blocks questions in QRT not all displaying

Home Forums Support Qualtrics blocks questions in QRT not all displaying

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fran

I have developed a survey that contains both QRT tasks and a Qualtrics blocks survey. To get the non-QRT questions to show, I have used the following JS code:

Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnload(function()
    {
    QRTE.unhideQuestions(); //Unhide all questions
    $(‘NextButton’).style.display = ‘inline’; //Unhide next Button
    });

The code works well in that the questions aren’t hidden. However, only alternating questions are legible. The other questions have a black bar going straight across and the reader is unable to see the question. In other words the matrix table is question 1 white background, question 2 black background, question 3 white, and so on and so forth.

Is there a JS code that has to be added to make all questions in a matrix table visible? I tried making changes under “Look & Feel” where I made the “highlight” color white. When I did this in the “Look & Feel” preview window, all questions were visible. But when I previewed the survey after saving changes, none of the highlights applied and there are only alternating white and black lines.

Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Fran

Fran

It appears that in the preview survey window, when I click on the question that is in all black, it is visible. Clicking anywhere outside of the question turns it black again. How can I get it to stay permanently visible?

Fran

Nevermind! It appears that, for whatever reason, the alternate row under “Look and Feel” was set to black. Thank you anyway!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.