Practice trials

Home Forums Support Practice trials

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yoel

Hi Erwin,
    Thanks for your great work creating this software. I am using it to create a lexical decision task, and everything works great except that I’ve hit an obstacle: I need participants to do a block of trials, get some feedback (e.g., “Now you’ll continue to the trials that actually matter”) and then to do the second (main) block. I apologize if this has an obvious answer, but I can’t figure out how I should do this. Conceptually, it seems that you get one QRTEngine block and that’s it. Am I missing something?

Dear Yoel,

If you want to present more than one block, just add extra Loop and Merge Lists. Use standard Qualtrics question blocks to present information in between these blocks (and unhide them using the code explained here http://www.qrtengine.com/tutorials/stroop-task-web-adaptation/, search for “unhide”). Make sure you make the blockIDs and all object names/ids/tags etc. unique, otherwise the data might not be stored and/or parsed correctly. The sequence of blocks can be modified easily (drag and drop) in the Survey Flow view.

Hope that helps!

Best, Henk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.